Thank you for visiting myrehau.com. The objectives of this website (“Objective”) are to:
- Engage customers through an online platform;
- Manage Customer rewards (Points & rewards);
- Offer training and certification for REHAU products online.
- Offer a REHAU Design Service online
Respecting and protecting the security and privacy of your Personal Information is important to REHAU Pty Ltd (ABN 78 001 298 577) of Quad1, Level 1, Suite 1.02, 8 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, AUSTRALIA (“REHAU”). We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand how REHAU may collect, how REHAU uses and safeguards information.
REHAU only collects personal information where you voluntarily choose to provide it to us and where such Personal Information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. Depending on your relationship with us, this Personal Information may include, but is not limited to your full name, residential/postal address, email address and telephone number/s, Gas/Plumbing Licence number. REHAU specifically collects the following information as well from REHAU members: REHAU account number, company name, occupation, business website address, mobile number, confirmation that he/she is 18 years or older, bank/credit card details when making a purchase – collected but not held.
If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
When collecting this personal information, we will do so only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If we collect personal information about you from a third party then we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you receive the information that we are obliged to make you aware of. This may involve us contacting you directly, or a third party discharging our obligations on our behalf.
POSSIBLE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To achieve the Objectives of this website, REHAU may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the primary purpose of supporting our customer relationship. For a customer, the primary purpose may be to maintain a business relationship with you and facilitate and fulfil your order for a product(s) or answer any inquires. We will only use personal information beyond the primary purpose where it is related to that purpose or where you consent to the further use.
Generally speaking, REHAU stores, processes, uses and discloses personal information for purposes such as:
– responding to your enquiries;
– processing your purchase(s)/order(s);
– design requests and technical support enquiries;
– organise supply of goods;
– providing you access to specific account information;
– better understanding your business needs;
– to support our customer relationship with you;
– to conduct competitions/promotions/offers (including fulfilling prizes):
– to improve our products and services, and to better understand our customer’s need and profiles; for future promotional and marketing purposes including
– direct marketing purposes, e.g. contacting you about REHAU offers in support of your business need; for statistical purposes; and to provide to third parties, as outlined below.
The types of persons and organisations to which we may disclose your personal information include the following:
– official parties such as plumbing authorities;
– merchant partner;
– REHAU’s business partner/s (for design requests);
– worldwide affiliates, to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services;
– organisations with whom we have arrangements or agreements for the purpose of promoting our products or services and any agents used by us in administering such arrangements or agreements;
– our agents, contractors and external advisers who carry on our functions and activities or who assist us to carry on our functions and activities from time to time;
– organisations who are contracted by us to perform certain services, including to maintain the REHAU website and the personal information collected, handle complaint and queries on the REHAU website;
– our legal advisors, when needed; and
– other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
Opting-out and Updating Personal Information
If you wish to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email you have received from us or on the relevant Site within Manage My Account. If you wish to update your Personal Information (such as your postal or email address or phone number), you may do so by using the ‘Change of Details’ link on the relevant Site.
If you wish to remove all your Personal Information from our Sites, please phone 1300 768 033 (Australia only) or +61 2 8741 4500 (from New Zealand) or email to [email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org].
REHAU takes precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Information and strives to keep it accurate.
Personal information collected by REHAU is stored either in-house with REHAU or at external companies who have been employed or contracted by REHAU to store its data on its behalf. Personal information may be collected through servers hosted overseas and sent to different REHAU entities in accordance with the above.
If you choose not to have your Personal Information used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not now (and do not intend to) sell, rent or otherwise market your Personal Information to third parties.
REHAU uses ‘cookies’ on its website www.rehau.com.au and www.rehau.co.nz (“REHAU Website”) and its Underfloor Heating microsite at http://hydronic.rehau.com.au and http://hydronic.rehau.co.nz (“Hydronic Website”), as well as on its customer portal website myREHAU.com, myREHAU.com.au and myREHAU.co.nz (“myREHAU.com Website”). “Cookies” are a standard for storing small pieces of data on a web client (i.e. the web browser on your computer). Any web server (including REHAU’s web server in the case of the REHAU Website) may: store one or more cookies in your browser; or request your browser to transmit the data to the web server. The Hydronic Website uses WordPress cookies to verify who the user is, i.e. if the user is logged-in (registered user) or is a commenter on the site. You can view more details here: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies. The REHAU Website and myREHAU.com Website uses session cookies. The session cookies record the user’s email address used to log onto the REHAU Website (no passwords will be captured). Session cookies allow users to be recognised within the REHAU Website. The REHAU website also uses e-tracking cookies, which are used to track traffic and analytics of the REHAU Website. In the case of the REHAU Website, the web server will create a session unique ID based on a user’s email address in browser cookie and it will allow users to view this page in a specific time. After a period, the session is expired, user will need to log in again. The myREHAU.com Website further uses CSRF cookies to avoid cross site request forgery as well as authentification cookies to automatically log in the user if they have chosen the ‘remember-me’ function while logging in.
No Personal Information should be submitted to REHAU websites by children without the consent of their parent or guardian. REHAU encourages all parents or guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet. REHAU will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information collected from children for any purpose whatsoever, including disclosure to third parties.
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect information that is not personally-identifiable (e.g., type of Internet browser and computer operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed). We may use this information and share it with our worldwide affiliates to measure the use of our websites and improve their content.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
REHAU websites may contain links to other websites. REHAU is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS